Tom, I SHOULD have the water covered. I have:
2 - 40oz SS single wall water bottles
1 - 40oz SS canteen with military style cup and stove (pathfinder canteen/cookware set I bought several years ago at SMKW
2 - 32oz SS single wall water bottles
2 - 32oz USGI Plastic canteens with cups
1 - 3liter water bladder with carrier

So we have the water carrying part covered. I have some Sawyer filters and Frontier and am really considering on getting this
http://www.gearassistant.com/survivor-filter-pro-review/

On the Firearm side, IF in a vehicle it will be:
My Weatherby SA-459TR Shotgun
Beretta PX4 9mm pistol and CX4 Carbine with the 20 round mags
AR15
10-22

If hoofing it, the 10-22 for sure. After that it's still up in the air about the 9mm combo and or Shotgun and POSSIBLY the AR. Still have to do a lot of thinking on this one.

On the shelter side, we've got it covered, sort of. We have:
10x20 tarp
10x12 tarp
8x10 tarp
We also have some wool blankets and a couple of those "All Weather Emergency Blankets". Ours have "Pockets" sewn for your head and one for each hand. They work surprisingly well. I have been looking at some small tents lately and am considering one of those as well.

Food, we have a couple weeks worth of Mt. House freeze dried along with normal canned foods along with rice, pasta etc.

We're working on it, still have a ways to go but we could make it if we needed to, not as comfortably as someone like you and of Course Gary. but as I said, we're working on it.

Got my Kelty Map3500 in today so maybe tomorrow I can load it up with some stuff and get it adjusted and see how it fits. I also need to do the same thing again with my TT 3 Day Assault bag. I think I am gonna concentrate on making my Malaga into a dedicated FAK with extra supplies and just outfitting the IFAK with bare essentials. I THINK I may regulate the new PF II along the lines of a GHB, always carry with us from Vehicle to Vehicle like I now do with the Malaga. Still thinking this one over, but we'll come up with something.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 06/02/20 09:40 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105