Hi guys. Sometimes I only have a few pics that I don't think are worthy of a dedicated thread, so I thought I'd just make this one and add to it in those situations.

Here's a few pics I took today. I thought I'd take an hour to go picking some wild black raspberries for my Mom. I don't like them myself, & she's legally blind & can't really pick them, so I do it for her every year.

My batteries went dead, or I'd of taken more pics. I think I went picking a little late in the season, because there weren't very many berries.

Here's a cornflower AKA Chicory. The dried roasted roots of this plant can be used as a coffee substitute.
[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]

This is an assassin bug that was on the raspberry plants. They use their needle like probe to hunt bugs, stab them, inject them with venom, then suck out their juices. And yes, they can bite people too.

Sallie went with me. She's our youngest Weim (< 1 year old) and our only blue.

Wild yellow flowers. I believe it's wood strawberry. The leaves look like weed, don't think it is though.

This is all I found after an hour of picking.

I used my DFLE (look, it has freckles!) & SS4 to clear weeds and brush out of the way.

I had a much better haul last year...
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2663/3685385634_c105dce76c_b.jpg[/img]

JYD #4