That's an air rifle scope Im using on there now. I think it's a cheap Walther scope or something like that. I had read the same thing and figured it might do fine for the air rifle or 10/22. This air rifle kicks pretty hard form the spring motion and the scope mounts wouldn't stay tight. Inwas ready to take the scope off and ditch the rifle in the closet. On what was to be my final attempt I gave it a hard turn with a quarter instead of the screw driver. It was still another 1/4 turn I had in there past where I had been tightening it before. Felt like going over a hump. It's been good ever since. It was putting pellets in the same hole at 25' after that. Something weird was still happening that would suddenly change where the shots went. Turns out that was all me. Really have to have more follow through than I was used to and also have to think about how you are holding it. I was pretty impressed once I worked those things out. I think my shooting overall will improve with what I learned from the air rifle. My understanding of "follow through" is now at times two from where I was before.

JYD #82 yup...