I am planning on getting my CCW and Patty said I could get a new Carry Gun. I've looked at a couple From Sig Arms (I have two already and like them) but decided I am going to use My P225 9mm or .40S&W Star.

SO I used the money I would have spent on a new carry Weapon and bought What I think is EXACTLY what I was looking for but.... IT'S TO HANDLE HEAVY!

I was able to score a Boss Street with two sheaths AND IT'S NOT BLACK! Actually it's Sage with Tan Canvas handles. I've sent an email to the Busse custom shop wondering if my next Month's Government check whistle wink would cover:

Grinding it down from it's present thickness of (Using my HIGHLY accurate plastic ruler) .250 inch to between .171-.175 (about 11/64 inch) and then reattaching the Tan Canvas handles. It wouldn't need to be re-powder coated but IF the coating was still along the spine and top/bottom of the handle after the re grind I think that would look nice.

Reducing the thickness this way will make it a bit lighter, hopefully enough to make it a true joy to use.

Don't get me wrong, it's useable now, just heavy.

In all probability though I will wind up just leaving it as Is (Except for lengthening the choil with a chainsaw file) because, at least to me, it could be cost prohibitive.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 07/18/14 07:02 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105