I like hollow grinds for some things. My Buck 119 is a wicked design with a thick back and a thin edge and a deep hollow grind. It is a brilliant design because you have a thick strong back that can pry and a thin sharp edge. A good hollow edge is the sharpest type. Like Northern I like a thin delicate scalpel for fine work and a big DFLE type bowie for the heavy stuff.

I have been searching for the perfect companion knife for delicate work with my DFLE and have tried dozens of knives but am still not sure although the HC and SS4 are the contenders so far.
I had the SH-E for less than a week and it has a nylon sheath like the DF's with the pouch and I picked up the first thing that would fit and stuffd it in.
It was my Lambert Whar custom Folder and it was the perfect companion for the SH-E. It is way to modern and flashy for the DFLE but perfect for the SH-E especially if it is dolled up a bit. It is a fair bit of expensive steel ,titanium ,carbon fibre and micarta to have in a 10$ nylon sheath though. For some reason the sheath is perfect as well.

The Whar is straight edged and hollow ground S30V folder.
Here it is cuddled up to the HairyCarry.
[Linked Image from img2.putfile.com]

I was planning to polish the SH-E as finely as possible but now I think I will try to match the Lamberts 2 tone satin bevel polished flats finish.

I am a terrible photographer but I thought this photo of the SH-E contrasted by the FS Dagger was not bad.
[Linked Image from img2.putfile.com]

This setup would do everything well I think. I took the SH-E out to the back yard to chop some brush and even whcked the steel against some cement while cutting down weeds and the SH-E handled it great. A tiny touch up to the edge and it was like it never happened. It has an asymmetrical edge like an Emerson
which was in rough shape but came right back. It is also a lot like the Hudson bay knife and could be used as a draw knife while the Whar can actually be used as a straight razor.

"if you want to be a hero you have to learn to drive stick"! Sara Conner