just because you dont say something positive about someone doesnt automatically mean your badmouthing them.everyone doesnt have to like everyone or every thing.

also,i take everything i hear with a grain of salt,i realize there are 2 sides to every story and just because someone says something doesnt make it true.

but,if you've got 10 people all saying negative things or an extensive track record it cant all be falsehood and lies.

lynn thompson did something,actually 2 things right in front of me that i did not like.literally 2 feet from me when he did these things.i found them to be very distasteful and lacking integrity.at the same time he has done a lot for the cutlery industry.so i have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to CS as business and i admit that if they had something i just really needed or wanted i would put all that aside and get it.i always rave about their machetes and will be getting their SF shovel.

but if comes down to 2 similar knives from 2 different companies i will give my money to the one i feel has better integrity and not just in dealing with customers.they have no choice but to do that if they want to be successful in business.

i really dont like the idea of burning people to get to the top and there is nothing i cant stand more that arrogance.maybe its because i work for an arrogant company.

while business is business and things are going to happen,feathers will get ruffled and people taken to court,some people and some companies conduct business with more honor and integrity than others and i prefer to give them my money first whether it be concerning knife manufacturers or my local hardware store.

Northern-1...aka Bad2TheBone...aka NorthernMarsh 1st member of Scrapyard hatchet/hawk club