Cool link, but I am not willing to pay the secondary market prices. I have paid top dollar for a knife before only to have it fail on me. I understand these knives don't have a history of failing. I still don't want to pay a mark up because I wasn't there to get the knife when it came out.

That said, the S5 looks awesome. A little longer and thicker and I might be willing to pay a premium. I actually offered to wave my military discount and pay extra to get a Regulator with that handle. Futile attempt.

I think the Reg. will work just fine. I really like the idea of such a thick knife. Good steel with that kind of thickness should take a boot camp style beating and laugh it off. We'll see.

I doubt I will ever be buying a second-hand knife unless it is cheaper than a new one. I don't care if it is mint. I am not a big supporter of people trying to make a buck off of someone else's hard work. I see that is a common thing in this community and I am not knocking it. Far be it for me to tell others how to live.

I would like a smaller one though, like the Street Scrapper 4 (I think I go the name right). It would be a great camping utensil. I have Skeletool CX that is my everyday carry, so until that dies, all I need are these specific knives for specific uses.