This is the place to share what you did today to benifit your well being ! Lifting weights , cardio vascular work, meal prep, supplementation ETC. Not only are we training our bodys but our minds with the discipline it takes to succeed at our goals. If you post a personal goal, best lift, longest run etc it serves as great motivation to others and can allow you to look back and track progress and stay on other dogs when they start slackin !! This is a NO judgement (unless critique is asked) thread. Im a certified PT and x bodybuilder that left a deeply routed life in the fitness industry to persue a more stable family life and become a lazy union man grin now my kids growing up and im finding i need to give MY body the attention it has been neglected of and to lead by example. Its easy for us to get distracted and even though it seems like an hour a day a few times a week is easy to make ITS NOT ALWAYS SO. Aside from that..EVEN HARDER its the 23 hours outside of the gym/fitness routine whatever your venue may be that make the difference. Nutrition, rest, mental health all make the building blocks to a strong physical body. I feel in these times us dogs all need to be on point with ourselves more than ever. LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD cool

TNTwoody88
JYD #197