Well, I am a huge Khukri fan....got my first one at 18 in the Falklands and have owned one or more ever since. I went to Knob Creek in the Fall and Jeremy Horton got an invite for us both to have a few drinks and some cheesecake with the Busse crew after the show finished on Friday night....from that meeting came Jeremy's famous photo with the Silent Knight and the caption "life on the inside" ....well we got a bit merry and I started telling the guys some tales of the Gurkha's and their use of Khukris....from those tales came the intention to do a khukri...I know this as I sent Garth a request for a price on a custom shop one off after I got home and he told me they were going to do them....NOW I find that the "grail" knife for me is something I don't qualify for as I am not a HOG nor am I able to make Blade....so for those like Mustard Man....imagine how it feels for me....I have used a Khukri for about 20 plus years and don't even qualify for this sort of Test Team "teaser"...LOL...and yet I feel like I had more than a small part to play in Busse doing these...so go figure?????

That's a shame, Peter. But the production models can't be too far away. I sold two Cold Steel Gurkha kukris recently just to help me finance the Busse one, but that still won't be enough to cover it, so I'll be selling off some fine steel at Blade. A Busse kukri is my grail knife, too.

Horned, dangerous, and off my medication.