Mine is a first responder, military knife.

-An overall size and grips from the Straight Handled Badger Attacks.
-A blade shape similar to the Satin Jack Tactical without the choil.
-A stock thickness of 0.20 - 0.22"
-Nuclear Meltdown rounded spine and most exposed edges, talon hole, etc.
-A butt with a flattened, integrated oval dropping to the bird's beak and including a spike/pry bar that can also act as a skull crusher.
-The curve of the spine leading into a blade catch like on the MoFo but with a sharpened inside radius to serve as a seat belt or strap cutter while the blade is still sheathed.
-The upper guard/blade catch/strap cutter will line up diagonally with talon hole forming a 'S', similar to the forward curve of the TAC scales.
-The plunge line will have a pronounced forward curve as seen on Steel Heart I or HG-55 cg.
-The plunge line will flow forward into a saber grind with a flat for the Busse Combat logo but with the edges curved to fit the overall convexed profile, extending a vertically narrowing full stock thickness to almost the tip.
-Below this saber area the blade will have the corrigated bevel treatment to reduce weight but retain rigidity and strength, similar to the HG-55 cg, but more curvy to flow better with the plunge line.
-A reinforced tip like the military overrun HG55 (but with the SJ TAC tip shape) flowing from the saber-ish treatment below and flowing into the rounded spine.
-Green and Black G10 scales. Carbon fiber would be cool though.
-The spine flowing into the tip with a 'penatrater' treatment or a sharpened swedge, ideally under 1/2".

Thanks,
Toast

Getting my Zombie kit ready and watching out for those Corpse Men!!!