I'm digging that Norinco Hooker, nice rifle. I don't think I've seen any of those for sale around here. come to think of it, I've never even seen any Chinese AKs for sale around town...

a few questions for you, I can't quite read it, but does that mount on your second AK (Polish?) say Guntech? I've never seen that mount before. Is it solid? How much did it run you? I'm in the market for one for my Arsenal SLR-106, no other mounting solution will work for it so upper handgaurd rail it is.

And how does the 40 rounder for your FAL run? I've heard there are sometimes issues with lack of spring tension in that length mag.

Wally world has a smoking deal on 55 grain FMJs in .223, I think 4 ten spots for 100 rds in a value pack. The pricier ammo is going to be the Mil-spec 5.56, though I don't know why, I prefer my .223 A-MAX ballistic tips to mil steel core penetrator. Unless the russians or chinese invade us, I honestly don't forecast fighting armored infantry.

7.62x39 new production is really cheap right now, as long as you buy it by the case. CtD has good prices, although I noticed Wolf ammo went up. It all depends on where you look and what type of ammo you're buying specifically. MIL-surp russian ammo tends to be stupidly cheap, but it's corrosive.

Can anyone tell me why 5.56 NATO green tip is so popular and almost a dollar a shot??? I can't for the life of me figure out why people buy it up like hotcakes, when any 62 grain varmint round will do as well if not better ballistically.

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118