The Chinese AKS is a "pre ban" B West import. Pretty rare, I understand. The second AK is an Lancaster/armory USA, 1982,Polish or Romanian, not sure, would have to look it up.
The Guntech USA mount was picked up at the fun show for about 20-25 bucks. It fits pretty snug but I had planned to drill and tap some set screws to lock it in. Well, as it turns out, it sits so high that you can't get a propper cheek weld,and it blocks the iron sights, with the red dot removed. So its gonna go into the junk box soon. I'm convinced the hot set up would be a Burris FastFire mounted between the stock and reciever. It would need to be on a picatinny for fieldstripping. If they don't make a mount soon, I'm sure I could fabricate something.
The magazine in the 18" AZEX/Imbel FAL is a 30rnd. Canadian L1A1 mag. Works well but sometimes hangs up a little when removeing from the mag. well. Needs to be fitted a little.

JYD 139
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty",Thomas Jefferson