Well now that I am home I can go into my set-up a bit deeper. I have a Del-Ton A2 lower receiver with a Del-Ton lower parts kit, always have had great luck and the trigger feel is above average for them. The stock is currently a M4 on a commercial tube. The bolt is mp tested, carrier has been staked correctly. The upper receiver is a keyhole forge A3 flat-top. The brl is a 16" m4 profile Del-Ton that is chrome lined, along with the chamber, 1-7" twist, F marked front sight, and A2 hider. The carbine has the Magpul BUIS, wears an Aimpoint M2 in factory mount. The hand-guards are Magpul MOE. The pistol grip is a Magpul MOE. I have Magpul MOE winter trigger guard. The sling is the Magpul sling with the rear ASP plate, and a front M4 sling mount. I do have a Magpul vertical fore-grip because I like having something to hold on. As for mags I like the PMags in 30 rd, and GI 20rd mags.

Things I am thing of doing is having ADCO cut the brl to 14.7" and perm attach the A2 hider. Also currently my G2Z rides in a DD PAK mount but I need a regular mount instead of the angle. I would like to mover to a Vltor stock, or even better a LMT stock and tube. A LaRue mount would be nice for the Aimpoint too. Then lastly, paint the rifle with Krylon rattle can.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust