Since I finally got off my butt and unpacked my camera it's time to add to this thread.

[Linked Image from i241.photobucket.com]

This is my Oh [email]S@#T[/email] kit. It's a mid-length Armalite M15A4 with EoTech 512 holosite, GG&G flip up Bius, Tritium inserts on both the front and rear, and a Tango down vertical grip. I plan on picking up a Midwest Industries quad rail to replace the front hand guards.

The handgun is my Sig 229 in 9mm running remington Golden Sabres in 124gr +P And it's sitting in a High Speed Gear drop holster. The knife in a Scrapyard S6 in s Spec Ops survival sheath.

The Chest Rig is a SKD Universal chest rig. It'll hold up to8 AR mags, up to 4 pistol mags. I only keep two piston mags in it as the other two pouches keeps a surefire light and multitool. In addition there are alos two small admin pouches There's also two side panels that are MOLLE capable. I threw on a small pouch that holds a compass and signal mirror, and opposite that is a small IFAK/Blowout kit.

The Backpack is a Maxpedition Falcon Two. It doesn't carry much, but it'll carry enough for a couple of days if necessary.

This is my under Zombie uprising kit. It's a Remington 870 shotty complete with Wilson Combat Tra-Lok ghostrings, magazine extension, and big head safety. There's also a 120 lumen Digilite with pressure switch.

In the maxpedition Thermite versipack is about 40 12ga rounds and it's no where near full. The two pockets on the side can accomidate pistol mags or a surefire type flashlight.

The pistol is a HK USPc in .45. The sights are tritium night sights. The Mags are running 185 gr +P Remington Golden Sabres.

And there's the Dogfather.

Klaatu... verada... necktie The 16th Dog!