Got this watch recently, not being someone who has ever owned or worn a watch I wanted something that would be more useful to me than just 'telling the time', got it from Amazon for $30. I spend most of my time on the water Kayak fishing/camping so for me this watch is more a tool than anything else. As for getting the fishing times right, well it hasn't been wrong yet. What I really like is the vibration alarm, silent but it definitely gets your attention. That's something I haven't seen on any other watch. Nobody needs to hear when it's time for me to get up, very cool. It's also got a nifty backlight that will activate if you hold your arm a certain way, great for when your hands are full. This function is switchable to save battery life.

Got this off a website... "The Casio Forester moon phase fishing watch is the perfect timepiece for avid anglers, with a stylish design well suited for both land and sea wear. In addition to the automatic time, day, month and date displays, this convenient digital watch also indicates the best times to fish based on the moon's phase, latitude and longitude. The watch displays the moon's age, phase and time, as well as sunrise and sunset information, for the current or designated day. A handy vibration alert can be used with the daily alarm, hourly time signal, or fishing timer so as not to disturb the quiet on the water. The watch also offers and five daily alarm settings. An automatic electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow makes the display easy to read at any time, and the water-ready nylon band comes with a buckle clasp, the watch is water resistant up to 330 feet (100 meters)".

[Linked Image from i51.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from i56.tinypic.com]

"As you think, so shall you become." ~ Bruce Lee