I would not doubt that there are several think tanks that have different view of what the future holds. I am a person who believes in having preps, and included in that is the skills to survive as long as possible. Being from Oklahoma and the amount of storms and tornado's we have a community is a great thing to believe in; however, if it comes down to people not having something and others having it all good will is out the window. I say be prepared for the inevitable and if you can be able to rely on yourself and family. I am not a LDS, but I do see where a lot of their teachings and principles are a good mind set. Here is hoping and praying to the Good Lord above that we don't have to live through a total melt-down, because what will ensue will not be an orderly government but a true chaos of roving crowds looking for anything they want. Peace is through superior firepower, but when the numbers keep coming you better have a back-up plan besides joining the crowds.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust