Originally Posted by Architect
Greaser,
I'm not arguing, belittling or intentionally disrespecting stockpile preppers. I was one for decades.

I see good people here that I care about and who love their families. I'm just trying to passionately offer the "bigger picture" or the "red pill" (Matrix reference - can't remember which color exposed truth).

We grew past were I perceive many here are, and found how amazing it is. It's a hard life, but unbelievably rewarding and fulfilling. I broke the mold and want others to see the other side thru my eyes.

I understand I just didn't want anyone thinking I am going to be stealing someones only means of survival. Sorry I got a little heated I have worked and lived in professions and places where it is a necessary evil to react hard and fast. Like I have said in the past I appreciate your post (hell pretty much everyone's posts on here except for maybe Skunk he is just a post hog. LOL just kidding) so no hard feelings on my end. I feel like I took the pill and it woke me up but I am still stuck here sometimes.

JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery