Fixed blade... the S5, S6 or maybe even the 511. BUT I would cheat and also have my Muppy. grin And of course, the Wardog would be a contender as well. Decisions decisions.

Sure am glad this is all hypothetical.

Folder... Man that IS a tough one. I would have to pick from the Emerson cqc15, the Spyderco Military or PM2 probably. OR if I wanted a bruiser maybe the ZT 0909. BUT I could also pick from the large GTI tactical folder or maybe even the Emerson Rendition or Patriot.

Now IF I were going for pure brawn it would have to be the ZT 0909 and then probably the large GTI Tactical Folder followed closely by the Emerson Rendition and Patriot.

This is as close as I can get to "There can be only one" grin

Now IF we are talking Tactical knives, the Scrapyard S6 or the TaliWhacker. Even though I really like the S6 I would probably go with the Tali just because it would also I feel do double duty (better) than the S6. Meaning that it would also serve as a good although large "Survival" blade. But this would of course necessitate the inclusion of a GOOD smaller fixed or folder. Which brings us back full circle.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/23/19 10:59 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105