You mean William Henry? They keep several of his folders in inventory at a jewelry store here. They are nice, but a little too pretty for me. In that price range I'd rather have a Lightfoot, Elishewitz, or Lambert.

Oops, Yes I did mean William Henry. Thanks for correcting me.

I always get confused with McHenry and Williams (one of BMs designers) and William and Henry.

Well, the only reason why I even want one is because of how nice they are. Also, performance wise they are fantastic. The Lightfoots, Elishwitz, and Lamberts are definitely cool but steel wise they could be using something better. The ZDP blade would undoubtedly have better edge retention than S30V, 154CM, BG-42, etc. I also don't need, or want, a thick blade and fat handles.

I'd be buying one to use and not to look at. I would be buying any of the ones with fancy wood inserts and mother of pearl, etc, etc. Just plain titanium handles, ZDP blade (damascus or not), and button lock. A long term slicer of everything. Course, I could always get an SS4 or Meaner but that would defeat the purpose of wanting a folder.

JYD #54 "Put your hands high, let your arms be the pillars that be holding up the sky..."