those are really cool.
where is that?

They are called petroglyphs when their embedded/chiseled, pictographs when they are painted. Those are in the Robber's Roost area in Hanksville, UT You can get there from the top. We just finished a canyon (Not Mindbender) and this was on our way out. I will post more awesome pics from Utah, lol

Last edited by Shaolin; 06/21/08 05:41 PM.

JYD #55
[color:"#00FF00"]Canyons And Mountains[/color]