Please don't interpret the above statement to mean that we need "bi-partisanship".

THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION

What I mean by the "false left right paradigm" is....

A great deal of our Members of Congress (from BOTH parties) really share the same goals or interests. The divisiveness is largely an act to keep the population at odds (instead of uniting and electing officials that actually do our bidding).

Here, this is from Wikipedia....

[color:"red"]"The False Left-Right Paradigm theorizes that opposing political groups use their influence over media to dramatize party warfare distraction, in grand performances of bureaucratic rivalry meant to propagandize and divide the populace. Divisive issues are fed through media outlets to divert attention away from the ruling class's hidden agendas. By drawing attention to differences between two political systems, ideologies, races, and classes, the political groups obscure and divide unity among the masses. The tactic creates confusion and frustration among the population, enabling the global elite to increase and consolidate their wealth and power through maintaining an illusion of a two-party system of checks and balances." [/color]

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.