Right now Patty and I are both going through a tough time. Our "Pastor" is, well has been for some time, been showing what we suspected was his true self all along. He has made statements to us that when he tells someone to do something they are NOT to ask any questions, just DO IT! He says our church does not need a constitution, the HE is to run the church. He does NOT think we need to have any meetings, that HE is the one that decides what the church (and HE) is going to do. We are a small church, we only have 22 members "On the books". He has stated to us many time and I quote "With my education I should be making 60 to 80 thousand dollars a year". We pay him $2600.00 a month. He is always Taking trips without any of the church membership knowing about it, buying things that the church "Body" has not authorized him to purchase. He has also on NUMEROUS occasions thrown a "Tantrum" in the pulpit and twice that I can remember he has just simply walked out of the service.

He does NOT call his "Flock", he does not visit them. One man, one of the decons father probably will not live to see Christmas. Matter of fact they thought last month that he would be dead before the week was out. Now mind you, this man who is sick has been going to this church for over 70 years! Well Our "Pastor" told the son (deacon) that he would try and visit him if he had time. The Man is in the nursing home not more than 100 yards from the church!

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 10/09/11 11:16 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105