No one around yet today? I've got a little while before I head over to do some work in the locker rooms here at the high school. Things have been busy with Friday being the first week of Ohio High School football playoffs, there was a guy here when I got to work yesterday at 6:15am to get a ticket and they don't open the ticket office until 8am. High school football fans are rabid here in Ohio.

Good morning! What school do you have going to the playoffs? We have a few locals that made it around us, of course not our high school, but a few of the neighboring schools made it.

I work at Steubenville High School BIG RED is how most people recognize them. They usually make the playoffs and had back to back championships maybe 3-4 years ago, Zac Callarous the QB at the University of Cinncinati was the QB then. Our head coach just got his 300th win last week, I kid you not it is insane to see and hear how h.s. fans act and I'm talking about adults.

Last edited by cazio; 11/02/11 09:42 PM.

JYD #136
My mother told me if didn't have anything nice to say then don't say anything but that never stopped me before.