Okay if a rookie might offer a word? I STILL WANT THE KNIFE. If they're still selling it, I'm still buying it. I'm sorry if their plan of introduction didn't go exactly as intended, but you know what? That is a great product right there, and I can't wait to have one. Have any of the hiccups changed that one bit? Absolutely not. If their goal is still to produce knives that people want, then they have achieved that goal. Without a few bruised knuckles and scraped feelings? Perhaps not. But the point is, they make knives and we buy them, and I'm buying this one. So, any landing you walk away from. A glitch here and there changes nothing. Scrapper 5 is going to be fantastic. Everyone concerned should be extremely proud of it. If some of the Busse halo falls on their little cousins, that's good for both Busse and the cousins. We all know what makes these knives special. Nothing has been taken away from Busse or the kin. The Five, if anything, expands and enhances the mystique. The fact that, eeeeevery once in a while, there's a chance to get something truly special, or rather, especially special, only serves to remind the clientele of what makes it special. We all know that not only are we getting a chance to buy a great knife, but one with a little Busse DNA, and that only serves to enhance our appreciation both of the knife and its originators, and the source of that DNA. All of the brands benefit, as do the customers.

Shake it off, folks. It was a glitch. Everything is fine, there's still a great knife in the offing and lots of appreciative customers eager to buy it. This is the goal and this is what's happening.

Just my $0.02. I don't necessarily know what the hell I'm talking about...