Originally Posted by luck
I'm personally going for the Ryan Reynolds look wink whistle cool

Not.

Furthest from Hollywood here. My mom was diabetic/CHF and passed away from complications of both. My dad had heart disease and passed away from Pneumonia, but was in the hospital for Heart Failure at the time.

I was at 260 lbs and on my way to my inherited problems, but through diet and excercise have got down to 155 lbs. I could still lose 10 to 20 lbs, but am content to maintain where I'm at now. I eat only fruits, vegetables, and chicken or pork...beef once a month. No flour products, no soda or caffeine, and no alcohol at all. Excercise 5 days a week. Never been in better health in my life.

Luck, I wasn't glancing your direction with my comment. It was more of a personal indictment. Last year, I dropped down to 167# and attended a family function. People were quietly asking my wife if I was dying because I was so lean I apparently looked ill. That brought to mind the un-reality of airbrushed magazine cover models and pancake make-up'd "celebrities". I marbled back up some, and people said I looked "healthy" again.

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.