Been too busy or too tired to post to this thread but I am tuned in.

I haven't committed to all of it yet but I'm making some changes to my diet that will include much more "organic" foods. And after years of just not drinking milk I finally decided to give almond milk a try. I like it and it'll be in my cart on a regular basis. I also picked up a tub of something called Vega which is some sort of protein supplement. Mainly becuaee lately I don't eat like I'm supposed and tend to go without eating anything for longer than I should. I just need to make sure I'm getting some sort of nutrition if I decided to leave the snack machines alone for good. Another reason I wanted to go ahead and snag a edc pack is so I could get used to having some sort of health snack close by. I have to distance myself from the snack machines and quickie marts like I did with fast foods.

I also spent $100 at the grocercy store versus the $80 I normally spend with not a scrap of meat in the cart. I'm not about to do the vegetarian thing but I'm definitely cutting back on the meats enough that some folks would thing I'm being a weirdo. But I think I'll just start being more selective of the meats I eat rather than eating it all of time. Along with the sous vide thing I bought it should be interesting.

JYD #82 yup...