i'm sorry you're tired, but you're gonna have to give some quick impressions of those. namely the vintage walthers, mausers, mac 11, luger, and comanche.

Walther P-38
Heavy DA pull. Good SA pull. Accurate & reliable. My dad has a P1, which is a P38 with an aluminum frame. I prefer the steel framed P38's.

Walther/Manurhin PP.
Probably the best .32 out there. Accurate to beat the band. Very nice and smooth.

Mauser HSC
Almost as nice as the PP. Not quite as reliable, but a neat pistol.

Mauser 1934
A neat gun. Put together like a puzzle. It's reliable and compact.

Mauser C96 bolo
Nice. Again, assembles like a puzzle box. fun to shoot. Not 100% reliable, but it is 80+ years old. Extra nice with the stock on it.

Cobray Mac 11/9
I paid $175 for it last year at a show. It's heavy, has a bunch of trigger slap, but is accurate and reliable. It makes liberals cower in fear...mission accomplished.

Luger byf41
Bought the rig a couple of years ago at a show. All matching and nice. Lugers are natural pointers and great shooters. I like it a lot.

Comanche
It's a cheap revolver. But it is big, ugly, and reliable. It's weight tames recoil, and it's reasonably accurate. I got it as a Christmas present one year, and it makes a good knockaround pistol, for the price.

Okay.....nap time :P

[color:"red"]Hey man! There's a beverage involved here...

JYD#92[/color]