I know there are times/reasons for rounds of this sort. And I am NOT just talking Military/LEO. Heck, I wouldn't mind having a bit of them for "just in case". But my personal theory is I want a bullet that will make as big a hole as it can, to STOP a threat. But again on the other side, at times it IS more beneficial to have one or two others to have to carry a fallen comrade off the field. Catch 22, if you do or if you don't.

Personally I am NOT against the so called Cop Killer bullets and those classified in this catagory. I know there are times when they are the ONLY round that will work for a certain situation, and Not just for shooting someone, but shooting through something.

I just wish that the rounds were open to buy by folks that could prove a "clean" record, perhaps much like having to buy a firearm or CCW license (not talking the FiveSeven here. Heck if it was left up to me ALL the specialty rounds would be available to everyone, but I would be tempted to make sure they were "Good" people, which opens up a whole other ball of wax.

My 2 cents and not stated very well, but perhaps you can get the gist of my thoughts.

Good discussion guys

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 01/10/11 09:59 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105