I like the looks of the little pocket pistols but never found any of them to fit my hands right. most of them put pressure on my fingers with the bottom of the trigger guards. with only two fingers on the grip and a floating pinky I never felt like i had a good hold on the gun anyways. the ones that felt right were all a little too big or too heavy to fit the roll of a pocket pistol. i felt i should be able to reach in my pocket in a stressful situation and be armed. With the little semis I was more likely to end up fumbling it around to get a good grip. fumbling means no rounds in left in the chamber for me cuz I like my junk the way it is. no rounds or even a tiny safty on a tiny gun means more fumbling. other than some impulse buy to stick in a hollowed book safe on a shelf I don't think I could deal with another small semi.

always liked the looks of the beretta tomcats though... seems like a fun way to get rid of a brick .22lr.

so the S&W .38 revolver airweight is just the best choice small frame firearm for me.

[Linked Image from i774.photobucket.com]

JYD #82 yup...