Wow, P-easy! That Desert Eagle looks amazing!

Well, I picked up my first gun/handgun purchase yesterday. I'm pretty sure most of you will laugh at me, but it's a Hi-Point .380 acp.

Before anyone starts mocking me beyond belief, I have shot guns enough and read enough reviews to fully understand that this gun I just purchased is a very cheap gun. That being said, the reviews I have read said a lot of the same things; those being that these guns are cheap, heavy, ugly, and they keep shooting. Not a lot of complaints about function, just about looks and weight.

That being said, I picked it up and put 100 rounds through it. I had 3 or 4 fail to feeds, but I think it was because of my technique and/or "limp wristing." I've read that these guns require the user to keep their wrists stiff for them to function properly. Anyway, it was fun to shoot, and I now own a gun! I plan on upgrading to something much better in the future, but I'm a college student without much money and I just wanted a "plinking" handgun. Maybe I'll post a picture later, but with all of the nice handguns on here so far, it might not be worth it.:)