Hmmm... I guess it's off to the gun store tomorrow to buy some .380 acp's tomorrow!

After hearing what all of you have said, I understand more now why my dad sent off 350 .44 Mag shells and purchased 150 more shells to get a total of 500 .44 mag shells reloaded. The funny thing is that he's only shot about 60 of these rounds through his .44 mag!

Also, how does ammunition not fall into the category of keep and bare arms? Isn't ammo a necessary part of "arms?" Through using common sense, (something that's hard to come by these days) I'd have to say that it only makes sense that ammunition is part of the "arms."

Common sense says that but like you said--not much of it left anymore.

For those the believe in a strict view of the Constitution this is where the liberal view of the Constitution can use it against us. If we are viewing the Constitution as what is written--where is the ammo mentioned. I have listened to a couple lawyers discuss this and what I realized is that we are all screwed no matter what.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust