Well said. I think that you have stated the sentements of all us "Right wing Nut Jobs"!

We basically want the Government to SERVE us, NOT be our masters, as it is rapidly doing by leaps and bounds. We are perfectly able to live our own lives without "Them" telling us we don't know how.

To "THEM" I say, IF I want you I will let you know. Otherwise go bug someone else!

You're right Randy, WE are perfectly capable of living our own lives. But sadly a large portion of the population has been so indoctrinated and brainwashed that they can't live thier own lives without someone else telling them what to do. It was one thing to teach and educate, but it's another thing entirely when that schooling renders the learnee inert and incompetent. Alas the product is a grim slow death of a country by a thousand cuts, small infringements here and there on our rights until one day, people will wake up and realize they don't have any rights anymore.

They can come and take them, when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. And NOT before I take the fight to them.

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118