Could have been, not sure now. And I gave it away to someone that needed a better knife than the Walmart special they had. They had seen it and love it so off it went to a new home and he has used it and is quite happy with it. BUT it could have been the Gunny. Like I said, I just can't remember.

Those swords have gotten some good internet reviews but I am still not sure. Before I put down that money I want to make sure I am getting something that COULD be used if needed and not fail with the first contact. Oh and that HONEST and RELIABLE had me putting on the binders real quick but then I started reading many reviews and thought, well maybe just Chinese way of translation problems in speech/grammar. The company owner of the sword site (Sword Buyers Guide) recommended a different brand to me but they only have a 17.75 inch blade and a 7 inch handle. I was wanting something a bit larger. Actually wanted a 21 inch blade but can't find any like that with the full size handle of 11 inches besides the one with the 24 inch blade.

We shall see.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 02/09/20 09:52 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105