And delivered today!

I’ve noticed a couple things different than on my stone finished mini-15. Indeed on all my other Emersons.
1. The Thunderstorm finish of course. Almost like a black cerakote that has been stone finished! But it’s not. I do really like it though.
2. I’m guessing the bushings are still some form of “plastic” but instead of the normal white they’re black and seem to be slicker than the white ones. They just “feel” better.
3. Each liner has a detent ball in it, so the blade seems really secure yet it still opens fairly easy (seems no harder than my other Emerson’s).
4. The detent holes in the blade is a hole drilled completely through the blade from one side to the other.
5. The handles although still quite “grippy” don’t seem quite as aggressive as my last few blades. I like this.
6. The handles, what with their “hook” at both the front and back fit my hand perfectly. When I tightly grasp the handles in a Saber grip with my thumb on the ramp my hand is locked in so tightly you couldn’t fit a piece of paper between my fingers. Again! I like it.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 08/03/22 05:15 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105