It's funny. Prices on just about everything gun and ammo related are through the roof these days, yet if you're patient, you can still scope some AMAZING deals. I've recently ordered:

-- billet lowers. AR15 FOR $60 a pop, and LR-308 lowers for $90 each.

-- a couple of forged lowers for $40 a piece.

-- YHM 20" 6.8 SPC II barrels--chrome lined, and diamond and thermal fluted--for $150, along with an Ergo Manufacturing overmolded grip and stock for $50

-- Tonight I picked up a burnt bronze Ceracote upper for $54 and 2x 5.56 1:8 SOCOM profile 16" nitrided barrels for $54 a piece.

If I had the money, I'd have grabbed 2x ODG Ceracote uppers (also $54) and a chrome lined nitrided YHM 9mm barrel for $99.

I NEED to pick up some BCGs (5.56, and 6.5 Grendel) for a few builds, a 9mm lower, a few handguards, and a couple other barrels and parts, but I assume those are the parts they'll gradually go after after banning receivers, so I've got time.

Best deal on parts still has to be Forma and LaRue. Forms sells a cartridge drop in trigger for $70 that is ADJUSTABLE from 5lbs down to 2lbs. Once you lube it up, it's just as good or better than any other drop in trigger I've used, AND I CAN ADJUST IT TO A HUMANE TRIGGER WEIGHT!!!!

LaRue makes probably THE BEST 2 stage trigger I've used--far better than my Geisseles--for only $80--discounts in building can bring it down to $70 a pop off you've got a lot of building ahead of you!

In fact, I'm contemplating selling off my Geissele SD-C flat-blade 4.5 lbs trigger. I paid something like $250 after taxes and shipping. I could have bought THREE LaRue triggers for the same price!!! Maybe I'd have been less cranky if I'd bought the lighter version, but I've been more impressed with the feel of the LaRue than I have the Geissele. The LaRue has less creep--just buttery smooth until it gets the wall, and then CRACK! Breaks like a candy cane! The have both curved and straight bows, though the straight bow ha6d a curve on the back of it smirk

To each their own. Nothing at all won't with a Geissele, if that's your thing. With 4 kids to arm besides myself, I'm all about the whole price to performance ratio thing and volume building. Geissele is a fine trigger. I just love me a LaEue! Thanks to Architect for turning me on to it!

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington