As an update on my G48. I think I alluded to the fact that I didn't think it had been shot. No wear marks on the slide, barrel, factory grease still on the slide rails and not smeared around, no rub marks or scratches on the mags. Well I took that advice of someone and got a number for Glock and contacted them.

I bought this gun on the 9th of July and according to Glock my gun WAS made in Austria on the 15th day of April 2020! So it would appear as if my assumptions are in fact correct. I DID get a new gun for what I consider a good price. I'm a happy camper. Now all I got to do is find a holster that I like. Not having much luck so far. I don't really want a kydex rig although I have had three different ones. They are good but I am an Old School Redneck that likes Leather. I have found rigs by Galco and Bianchi along with a company called Urban carry that makes something called leather lock. Sounds intriguing but I'm not 100 percent sure. I would like to have another Milt Sparks VM2 for the Glock but the wait is 18-24 months! Endeavour Morse turned me on to Desantis holsters Madmax which would be PERFECT, alas they don't make one for the Glock 48. I wonder though if the one for the Glock 19 or the G17? Yes I know they are double stack guns, but the frame portion is not all that different. MAYBE if I can find one for the G19 or 17 I can find out.

The Quest continues.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105