Hey, anything for a fellow dog. And they all start looking the same after about 20 hours a day. wink

All joking aside, I really do like the mini-15. I wear a kinda tight medium glove (got kinda fat fingers) and it does “fit me like a glove”.

I carry a mini bug out for a Sheeple blade in my left front pocket. My Social Breakdown was my Micro Commander for it’s size, but have always preferred the mini-15. Before the MC I carried my black bladed mini-15, but gave that to a friend that needed a good reliable tough folder. Turns out it’s one of if not his favorite “oh crap” blade. Makes me proud of the young feller.

Anywho, to me the 3.5 inch blade isn’t to long for an edc pocket blade. I can and have carried my full-size 15 but it is a bit longer than what I like. I like enough room to carry something else besides the knife in my pocket although I usually don’t. Now if I was going into a questionable area where I couldn’t carry a gun and would be there for quite some time, I would and have carried my full size 15. I’m talking of course about “shoot me” zones. I may need to get a TS finished full size 15 when/if they come out with one.

Y’all know how I like my Karambits. Well I feel as if the CQC-15 line is a better “novice” blade (yes I do mean me). Is the K’bit a scarier looking blade, yeah I think so. If just the looks would stop an altercation, great. But for overall function, a less specialized skill set, I think the ‘15 is better. At least for me. I am not a pro by any means, just a grumpy old man that believes in at least having the ability to protect myself, my family and those unable to protect themselves from the increasing “unsociable” individuals that are being allowed to roam our streets.

I will ALWAYS have at least one of the following on me when away from the house, IF ABLE, all three.

1. Handgun (right now H&K VP9
2. A knife ( 2 actually, One never seen, for antisocial occurrences, and one “Sheeple” for all those weird woke folk).
3. My Blackthorn stick usually, or if I feel the need to “upscale”, my Cane Masters EDCCP (Every Day Carry Cane Plus)

Happy hunting Ray grin wink

FREEBE ALERT

Under the Americans with Disabilities act of 1990, a cane is:

Approved on ALL forms of Public transport, buildings, spaces and work places.
If anyone Questions you, refer them to the ADA Hotline at 800-514-0301

Under the HIPPA privacy rule of 2003, “they” are not permitted to ash about your health, Infirmity, or reason for carrying a cane.
If anyone questions you, refer them to the Office of Civil Rights Hotline at 800-368-1019.

The TSA has approved walking canes for use during flights as part of carry-on luggage.
If anyone questions you, refer them to the TSA Hotline at 866-289-9673.

As far as I know all the above info is still active and correct

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 08/04/22 04:02 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105