Picked up a used KelTec CP33. I also have a Traditions G2 single shot in .357 headed my way.

Been thinking about something to replace the 10/22 I sold. I saw the CP33 for a pretty decent price and figured I give it a shot. I have a scout scope that will probably work fine as a pistol scope. It'll look pretty strange but I think it would be a good little pistol for plinking and maybe even small game. Might be a good option for a backpack gun.

The little .357 rifle was posted on a forum for a price I couldn't pass on. Deals like that usually get sniped in minutes but somehow it went for six hours until I saw it. I already have a few Handi Rifles and I like them a lot but the finish is not so great. If you are going to hunt with them have to baby them or they are going to rust up. I plan to get them duracoted at some point. But this new rifle has a stainless finish and is probably going to be a bit lighter rifle so for the price I figured I should grab it. Plus I've been trying to get some family members into hunting and I think this will be a good rifle I to start them with with. I already have scopes, rings, slings and such so this will get me a whole hunting rig for a couple hundred bucks. Had to do it lol...

JYD #82 yup...