I caught the scope bug back in November and been buying stuff since.

SWFA SS 1-4x24
IOR 4x32
Meopta Artemis 2000 4x32
Vortex Viper HSLR 2.5-10x32 (x2)

I found a 30mm Warne RAMP mount and stuck a Viper on my SCAR. I will sooner or later get a Anschutz RX22 so the other Viper goes on it. Just waiting on the RX22 to go back on sale.

I ended up getting a CTK Precision rifle rest and Wheeler scope mounting kit to do a better job on mounting scopes and sighting everything in. I'm not happy with the CTK for the price but it works.

I ordered a FNH TSR in .300 wsm that will be here late February. I will be putting my Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 on it. At half the price of the CZ UHR I had planned to get I think I will be just as happy with it. I was looking to ding my "sniper rifle" fantasy and still end up with a more than capable hunting rifle. I wasn't stuck on any caliber but I like .300 sizes and wanted something with more reach and smack than .308. My cousin bought a Sako in .300 ask last year so I figured we could swap ammo until we find what works best. This caliber might actually lead to me reloading at some point.

I will be picking up a Yugo SKS and five Tapco 20 round mags any day now. It was fairly cheap and I like the 7.62x39 round but won't hunt like my CZ527 and its not as mean as my SLR-101 so it may be a project gun or just a plinker. I have a Russian Vomz 8x56 scope I may stick on it and call it a "boar sniper" or something lol.

I picked up a S30V Kershaw Blur to replace the S60V Blur that a guy dropped in the reservoir a year or so ago. It cuts but this is the dullest Kershaw knife I have ever gotten.

The last month or so I have been upgrading my hunting clothes. I found some nice deals on Amazon. Ended up with a 5.11 Taclite pro pants and shirt in Realtree. Nice but velcro sucks for hunting gear so I will be removing some of it. I also found a nice quality fleece jacket, rain proof windbreaker, and lightweight ripstop pullover all in Realtree.

I have been on a rainy day hunting gear kick since I got rained out on a trip last year. I bought and returned a bunch of rain gear that was all way too big and way too noisy for any sort of hunting. I finally found a set of Helly Hanson Impertech bibs on Cabela's website for $20. And wouldn't you know I go on a hunting trip and it rained the whole day... But the weather I checked before I left was 2.5 hours north of where I hunt where it was bone dry so I left them at home. Luckily the 5.11 pants and pullover did okay and I found enough cover to hunt the whole day on the rain.

Last edited by lazi; 01/16/16 01:29 PM.

JYD #82 yup...