The vests, belts, and pouches came in over the past couple weeks. I've been tying to get it all setup. It's a BlackHawk Elite vest I found online for $30. I set it up for a quick response for extreme events. I doubt I'll ever need it for a serious event but it didn't make sense to have all the gear and not actually be prepared. A vest is the quickest way I can imagine to get gear on me and accessible. I promise I'm not trying to be a ninja.

four 17 round pistol mags
four 20 round rifle mags
flashlight
fixed blade knife
A medical pouch I need to setup.
A large utility pouch that will serve as a dump pouch.

Gloves and a small survival kit live in the utility pouch.
I will take them out and strapped them on if needed.

The idea is if an extreme event occurs I can respond fast. I'll have good, better, and best options. The vest is good option that gets me out the door fast. I will also have the option to grab a backpack and/or duffle bag that will be setup as a sort of bug out bag and a survival bag. Better and best will be if I can grab two or more of the three. If there is some type of disaster I would likely grab either the backpack or the duffle bag. I'm also thinking I should make a pandemic kit now.

I actually got two vests and will rig the second on up the same just with only pistol mags.

JYD #82 yup...