Bought AND received.

Maxped Jumbo, Foliage Green. When I first unboxed it I was sort of disappointed. I was so used to the Fat Boy but it was getting a little to small to comfortably carry all the stuff I now need to keep with me/us. The FB would carry it all, but it was stuffed, sort of like Tom after Pigging out at his Favorite BBQ joint. grin I got it yesterday, a day earlier than stated it would be here, a BIG surprise.

Well after transferring everything from the Fat Boy to the Jumbo, man have I got loads of room left over! Heck I even have a small oh about 2x3 inch container stuffed with 6 small plastic bags full of instant coffee and Splenda, plus I have an additional 6 or 8 splendas for just in case. AND I also now have one of those cooling towels in there for this summer, in case Patty gets to hot I can soak it in water and get her cooled down until we can get her under an A/C. (for those of you that might not know Patty does NOT sweat so she can overhear in 75 degree weather depending on what she might be doing).

Now after carrying it for a day, I am impressed. I can't really tell any difference (carrying feeling) than the FB. On big change is I swapped up the SCCY 9mm for my Ruger LCP with the integral red laser. And I am also carrying two spare mags now (each holds 7 rounds) for a total round count of 21. Same as if I was carrying the SCCY and 1 reload.

I have a couple more medical supplies I can carry now easily plus some additional meds we have to keep with us along with an epi pen for patty.

I am sure I will add to it as time goes on (I will be adding a 32oz water bottle for AT LEAST summer carry). After that we will see.

So far the verdict is two thumbs up. And only having to pay half price during their sale, makes it even better.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 06/29/19 11:48 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105