Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
LOCK PICKS! Remind me to never give you my address. smile

Pretty sure I already have it somewhere wink. laugh

But yup, it's one of those things like a "big knife" or concealled carry pistol. Folks find out about it and imagine the bad stuff that can be done with it. In reality it's just tools and a skill set like anything else. I was on the fence about it myself until I decided it's something I want for myself just like making fires or tying knots. After watching some videos it honestly is a bit of a scary thing to realize the false sense of security we have when it comes to things we depend on locks for. But like most things once you become educated on the subject it becomes less scary and you can find real ways to protect yourself as well as become more self sufficient.

I doubt I will tell many people that it is a skill I am working on but I thought you guys might appreciate the idea of it. The idea actually came to me when I was watching some video of edc bag contents. At least two different guys had lock pick sets in their packs. After that I spent a couple weeks watching videos and decided it's a skill I wanted to invest in.

JYD #82 yup...