I guess I should clarify. We’ve been looking at vehicles (on line) for about 3 weeks and drove through a few car lots. Thought about a pickup but with Patty’s wheelchair needing out of the weather that kinda ruled out a P/U. Same with a car. Would have been REAL hard to get her chair in the back floorboard and with my back problems the trunk would have been out of the question.

We actually stumbled upon the Ford Edge by accident. We saw a used one (‘22) with all the bells and whistles with 50K miles. They wanted 29K for it (it was an SEL). Well after spending several hours driving around to different dealers, I said we should check a dealership in a town of just under 1500 people. It payed off. After all was said and done, and trading in our 2011 Jeep Patriot our total Drive Away Price for the 2023 SE with 19 miles was 30K and some change (there were some more “discounts” we got). We’re happy. AND Patty’s chair will lay down flat in the cargo area, and the height is perfect as I don’t have to lean over, just pick the chair up, turn it flat and in it slides. grin

We might see about getting a rubber mat fir it to lay on so the carpet/spare tire cover doesn’t get torn up.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105