Originally Posted by gun dog
I don't have as much time in the game as you but I know exactly what you are saying. Honestly I feel like if I was given to the training on how to do the work I'd make a lot better gun than most folks. My major complaints with the 2011 so far is. The slide stop barely holds the slide to the rear and slips if you look at it right.
The machining is ok but that's about it. There are definite marks where you can see the barrel is contacting the slide and it's not completely even. There are surfaces the needed deburred before they were coated and finished. The slide and frame are not aligned when looking at it from the front. The gaps are not even close to even if you are looking at where the recoil spring assembly is in the slide to where it's cut out in the from to go. The front sight top has a slight angle to it so it's not parallel to the top of the rear sight. Very distracting.
Honestly I'm considering calling STI over some of the things.

That's a bummer man I hope they make it right for you.

JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery