I picked up a new edc backpack to replace my TT Removable Operator. It's a Grey Ghost Gear Throwback.

It's basically the same pack but with all the tactical bits removed making it more "grey man" I guess. They also added a front pocket and velcro inside the main pocket. I don't need the webbing and "Removable Operator" features but I really can use the front pocket and velcro panel.

I also picked up one of those tough water proof rubber/plastic zipper pouchs by 5.11. I'm hoping it will fit in the hydration area of the pack and give me another place to stick a few items.

Got some 5.11 AK mag pouches.

Got some Korean AK mags.

Got some Bison Cobra buckle belts.

I'm really liking this style of belt. These are a lighter build and not near as stiff as the ESS riggers belts that I picked up a while back. Maybe a little more edc ccw friendly when it comes to sitting down and getting in a vehicle. The plus with the stiffer belt is that it stays exactly the same. And with the cobra buckle I can take the pants off and put them back on without anything changing. So I will have to see which belts I prefer.

JYD #82 yup...