OK, I've changed my mind (my old one was getting rusty what with not getting used at a certain knife website.

So I have been on a sword kick lately and have, I think, found my grail. I have wanted a "Samurai" sword since I was about 10 years old. That would make it 56 years come the 22nd. I have had a couple wall hangers, and I DO have a real WWII "Liberated" Wakizashi". But I have been wanting a "Real" blade or blades. Not that I will actually use them (I HOPE), but if a knife or sword can not be used I don't really have any interest in them. That's just me. There are thousands of swords and knives out there that are beautiful. Some WAY to expensive for this Southeast Missouri Redneck and some just decorative wall hangers. They ARE pretty but just aren't my cup of tea (homage to our new pretend British Law man Endeavour Morse.

I have been on a Sword search lately and finally found what I want to get. The first is called a KO-Katana (correctly called an O-Wakizashi) that has a 24 inch blade with a full size 11 inch Tsuka (handle). The second is a 9 inch bladed Tanto. They are touted as being suitable for fairly heavy cutting (backyard stuff) and Dojo practice, so they should be pretty robust blades. Several reviews have said they are very sturdy and capable blades. SO it looks as if my CRKT Kangee T-hawk will have to wait. I am NOT heartbroken about this. BUT I will have to wait until late March as I won't start getting my Gummit check until the Third week in March (they pay a month behind don'tchaknow).

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105