GD, Yes, I have considered it. Still, I'd like something that offers an improvement over the standard AR, either size wise, or weight wise. ARs are great weapons, don't get me wrong, and all of the myriad adaptations are great, but I won't do DI because I hate cleaning up after something that vomits into its own mouth, and piston would be fine, but (and this is where it's hard to explain), I just don't want an AR or otherwise. I want something different, that's not a Tavor (didn't like the handling), FS2000 (iron sights SUUUUUUUCK), AUG (UGLY, and in the end, I have to look at it...), or an AK bullpup conversion (zilch ambi capacity). I have two AKs in a traditional rifle configuration. It's time for something different, ya know? and I've got so many AR mags laying around, it'd be a shame to not have something to feed with them.

Military Arms Channel just reminded me about the MDR by Desert Tactical Arms as well, but MAN talk about pricey... might be worth it though, as it offers decent ambidextrous capability.

I know I know, I'm being picky... but look at my choice in Knives wink

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118