Well...time for a retraction of my previous comments on the Shadow System! I had decided to just sell it and take a hit on it...but then changed my mind and decided to take it out for another spin. So yesterday I brought it out with my fav (19x) and shot the same drills with each gun back to back. I put 100 rounds through each gun doing 5-6 different drills. I'll be damned if the Shadow System didn't do as well as if not better and it felt fine! It smoked the 19x when I went to 20 yards, drew and fired 3 rounds (repeated 3-4x)- far better grouping. Conditions were pretty crappy...it was cold, windy and I had on a bulky jacket that was hard to work with and wore gloves a couple of times.

IDK if the aggressive texturing on the handle bugged me too much last time? It felt It felt less snappy...although I did have the same light on each gun...hmmm?? Ok, next time I'll do the same with my Glock 45 sans lights. For now...disregard my previous posts!

It was more reliable as well. I did have 3-4 failures to go into battery but they just needed a light tap on the rear of the slide and it was gtg. That is with 250 rounds through it so I hope for flawless running in the next couple hundred rounds.

JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."