My only regrets are:

1) I bought a 4.25" single stack RIA Ultra MS 10mm (8+1) earlier this summer, thinking it was a full size. Got it for a great price, and picked up a bunch of extra mags, but not sure I have a use for it (seems heavy for concealed carry and short for hunting).

2) I don't have the funds to get a RIA "Rock" FS 45acp
($400-425). grin

3) I still want a Springfield XDm FS 5.25" in 10mm grin It's still fairly new, so there aren't (m)any used ones pushing down the prices. 4.25" barrels can be found under $500, but the 5.25" barreled guns are still around $650.

I love my 5.25" XDm 45. It is by far the easiest shooting pistol I have, and the easiest to shoot accurately. I suspect the 10mm will THRIVE in that platform as well. I just can't bring myself to drop that coin on that gun smirk

Maybe I'll list the 10mm locally and see if I get any takers in the next few days. To get the rebate on the 45, I need to buy the gun by the 15th. Doesn't leave much time for dilly-dallying...

Anyone have anything bad to day about RIA? Should I cut my losses here?

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington