Sorry to disappoint. BUT I did stumble upon something.

Walked into a GS I haven’t visited for a while during the time Patty was getting her hair done. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE WENT.

While carousing around in the store my eyes detected a PCC by a popular manufacturer named on sale. Well knowing the brand was a good one I asked to look at it. The store clerk calmly reached on the wall and removed said firearm, and after checking the mag and chamber insuring it was in fact unloaded, handed it to me. Upon getting it into my greedy little hands I began to fondl I mean appraise her attributes.

She sported a good quality folding brace that latched firmly into position with VERY little wobble, but being polymer there was some. Moving on forward I noticed very positive ambidextrous safety levers. She also had a set of Magpul MBUIS front and rear sights with a 20 round mag hanging out of the mag well. Oh and she also had a Magpul hand stop (?) attached to the very front of the M-LOK short aluminum HB Industries rail covering the full free floating 4.2 inch barrel. And on the very end of the muzzle (threaded 1/2x28) was a flash mitigator of sorts.

I looked around some more and came back to her beckoning siren call and once again asked if I might have the privilege of admiring her short statured handiness.

After this further, more detailed admiration of all she had to offer, I at last succumbed to her irresistible allure and agreed to provide her a home where she would be much Loved, used and yes, even possibly abused. BUT I could tell she relished the challenges that our union promised to bring.

So as I walked out the door with my new CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2 , and with my wallet being lightened by an outstandingly good deal of almost a couple of C notes under 1k, I
just smiled as I ever so gently set her in the seat of our SUV. Now to start treating her like a cheap Hooker. wink

Actually I plan on replacing my H&K VP9 house gun with the Scorpion. Hear me out now.
First my eyesight is not the same since my cataract surgery. I can see at a distance but require reading glasses (over the counter)up close. So with conventional sights it is difficult for me to get a good sight picture with conventional iron sights. The H&K pistol is not Optical Sight Ready, so that’s out. The Magpul sights do allow me to get a good and rapid sight picture, so therefore the change. And being such a short gun the “time to target” between the HK and the Scorpion is so short the difference is unnoticeable to me.

But, having a Picatinny rail on top I plan on installing an optic. Right now I am torn between the Primary Arms Slx 1 Prisim sight and an aim point PRO, ACO, or the DUTY RDS. I know Aimpoint is Top Of The Line, but the price still bugs me. The PA is a Prisim scope with an etched reticule that can been seen even without battery power. Plus MANY folks are comparing it to quality and robustness that equals the ACOG.

Please pitch in on what Y’all think about the PA scope. So far MAC, Garand Thumb and Mr. Gunsngear have all touted the quality and toughness along with some lesser known YouTube posters I’ve seen.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 11/25/23 06:31 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105